Author Alley is an annual gathering and book fair of local authors held outdoors at Loganberry Books. The day coincides with the annual Larchmere Festival, a street festival that features antiques and collectibles, entertainment, and community camaraderie. As a merchant of the street, what better contribution can we make than to celebrate the local literati? All local writers are eligible, from self-published to national blockbusters.
- Any published author who resides in Northeast Ohio is eligible.
Click here for a complete list of our 2016 participants!
- Saturday, July 2, 2016, 12pm-4pm
- In the driveway, or "Author Alley," of Loganberry Books
13015 Larchmere Boulevard
Shaker Heights, OH 44120
- Participation is free for both authors and audience.
Registration for the 2016 event is now closed.
- Download the Registration Form in Word Doc or PDF format.
- The Larchmere Festival is more than a day of bargains and goodies, but of neighbors, festivities, workshops and camaraderie. Tucked into corners and lots up and down the boulevard are dealers of vintage goods, antiques, art, and collectibles, with an additional community garage sale lot for the bargain hunters. Music, workshops, chess, and food enliven the festival flair. For more information, visit www.larchmere.com.